HealthWare System’s Response to COVID-19
Like the rest of you, we have spent the last days and weeks learning more about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and its global impact. For HealthWare Systems that means understanding its effect on our associates, clients, and our employees. Our primary objective is to ensure the safety of all, while still providing the same level of care and support we’ve always shown our customers.
This said we have made several adjustments to our daily operations in response to the threat of COVID-19. Dates are subject to change as we navigate through the next few weeks.
- Work remotely from home until further notice
- Continue to provide seamless 24/7 support to our customers
- Suspend travel until further notice
- Restrict access to our office to authorized personnel only
- Educate our staff on the best ways to prepare, prevent and identify symptoms of COVID-19
As the situation with COVID-19 continues to evolve we will closely monitor guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and World Health Organization, along with local and state health officials. We will be following all instructions and complying with all recommended strategies that are published and updated by these entities.
We at HealthWare would like to extend our deepest gratitude to everyone in the health care industry who are tirelessly working to protect our communities during this difficult time. You are our health care heroes!